Saturday, February 27, 2010

Shake It Off

In a survey taken by the Discovery Girls Magazine, it was found that 75% of everyone who took the survey has been teased or bullied. 70% of the girls said that someone has made a comment that made them feel bad.

Here's a quote from someone who gave good advice to the readers of the Discovery Girl Magazine,"He said I was so ugly that mirrors run off in horror when I look at myself. But I laughed it off. Later he apologized, saying he was having a bad day. I still think he's a good guy!"

Another girl said,"I think everyone has had something bad said about them-I know I have. But girls, just shake it off... they're just hating on you. Don't let them ruin your self-confidence! You're beautiful in your own way."

The Chopsticks

No comments:

Post a Comment